In Stock Now Please call 01255 470888 for Enquiries
Dimensions, weights, water capacity
- Width x Length x Height199cm x 168cm x 82cm (78” x 66” x 32” )
- Dry weight | Full weight272 kg | 1168 kg
- Water capacity 644 Litres
Full Foam Insulation
Pumps, Jets & Filtration
- 1 x Balboa Dura Jet 2-speed 10.3amp 50hz pumpFeatures: All seals are carbon ceramic with Viton® elastomers for long-lasting performance, easily enduring prolonged heat and chemical exposure. A unique design impeller provides higher efficiency flow with a smaller horsepower motor than other pumps in the same class; high flow rates can exceed 210 gallons per minute. Sanitisation and heating can occur while maintaining lower running costs. Whisper quiet operation assures a peaceful spa experience.
- Jets Specification15 x Halo 2-3” , 9 x Halo 3” XL and 4 x Halo 5”
- 1 x Halo air controlAir controls are located on the top edge of the hot tub shell. Once rotated and turned on they allow water flowing through the jets to suck air, adding extra fizz and bubbles.
- 1 x Halo fountain control
- Filtration: 25sq. foot twin filter system with Smartpod™Smartpod™ bromine feeder will you save time and reduce manual handling of chemicals. The Smartpod™ feeder uses small Bromine slow dissolving tablets to make sanitising your new hot tub easy, and automatic.
Cabinet & Cover Maintenance Free, composite cabinet available in graphite or Espresso brown. The rugged, attractive cabinet is designed for life with protection from the sun and temperature fluctuations. Aesthetically, the composite cabinet features wide, horizontal lines to capture the style of contemporary domestic flooring.
We aim to fulfil your delivery within the 5 -10 working days from ordering to the payment card address details. Someone from our customer service should contact you within 48hrs to discuss your delivery service and date. We do hold most of our products in stock but if we don’t have something in stock we will contact you quickly to give you a date of when it is in stock or offer a full refund.
We offer FREE delivery to most of mainland UK destinations but please phone for quotes for, Highlands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Islands and other destinations If you have any queries or would like to speak to a real person please contact us and we will try to answer your questions on 01255 470888
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU?
If you have not heard from us please give us a call on 01255 470888 or email us at email@example.com
WHAT HAPPENS IF I AM NOT IN FOR A DELIVERY?
All customers will be called to confirm a delivery date . If delivery is failed due to no answer and presuming delivery is attempted within the time slot agreed a re-delivery charge will be applied. This will be discussed with you by a member of our customer service team when re-booking delivery.
Please note, for security or legal reasons certain products must be signed for by an adult, 18 years or older.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
To track your order please call us on 01255 470888 and a member of our customer service team will be happy to help.
WHO CAN SIGN FOR THE DELIVERY?
In most cases recipients of deliveries must be 18 years or older.
CAN MY DELIVERY BE TAKEN INTO MY HOUSE?
Unfortunately, due to insurance purposes, our couriers are not able to carry any goods into your property or through to the garden . Palletised deliveries are delivered to the nearest hardstanding, this means it can be placed on your front drive if you have smooth paving, however, if you have a gravel-covered drive, the closest hardstanding may be the curb.Couriers are unable to take away any packaging, this means you will have to organise the disposal of the wooden pallets and cardboard packaging yourself.
Please let us know if you have any access problems to your property.
If you have any queries on the matter please feel free to give a member of our customer service team a call and we’ll be happy to help on 01255 470888
All returned and exchanged products, including the boxes the items came in, must be in their ORIGINAL CONDITION. Not warn, altered or washed. They must be in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING. Do not tape up or write on boxes.
Responsibility of the goods remains that of the customer until safely received by Garden Furniture UK. We accept no liabilIty for goods lost in transit back to our warehouse.
If any item arrives damaged, it will be collected and replaced within a reasonable period of time and at no cost to the customer. All damages or defects must be reported within 48 hours by telephone or e-mail from the date of delivery. We may require photographic evidence of the damage or defect before any replacement or collection can be instigated. If a customer wishes to exercise their right to return the product under our 7 day return procedure, the return carriage can be arranged by Garden Furniture UK, the cost of which will be debited from the original payment amount prior to any refund and will be quoted at cost and will include original delivery costs and returns. If delivered on a pallet, the item must be collected on the same size pallet.